WooCommerce MailChimp Newsletter Discount is a way to convert your visitors into customers simply by offering a discount. This WooCommerce add-on helps you collect the email address of the visitor.
You can use this plugin to display a form in a popup or use the shortcode to display a simple form. So, when a user subscribes with their email address, the plugin adds the email address to your MailChimp newsletter and sends them an exclusive coupon code to their registered email address.
Why should you increase the number of people who get your newsletter?
To take your business to the next level, you'll need a way to communicate directly with your customers. You can use this WooCommerce newsletter plugin to market new items and services regularly or send them new deals, suggestions, and whatever else you want.
Therefore, maintaining contact with your customers is necessary. It is for this reason that you must obtain their email addresses.
What is the best way to collect these emails?
Discount is a successful method to get a response from your customers, and this plugin allows you to give your subscribers any form of discount.
As a result, you'd offer discounts in exchange for email addresses.
How to Setup?
Firstly add your MailChimp API Key to set up MailChimp Campaigns. Then, also set up a Webhook for the double opt-in feature with ease.
1. You get the options for displaying a subscribe form in a popup window or a simple form
2. Additionally, you also get the WooCommerce email popup with an exit-intent choice.
3. If a user subscribes to the newsletter, then the admin immediately receives the notification.
4. Also, the option of using a discount function or regular signups for the users is quite helpful.
5. In the email message, you can use pre-defined variables.
6. Option for a dynamic signup source is available. Thus, you could easily set the page or site the user has subscribed to from here.
7. The plugin takes advantage of its built-in coupon feature. Thus, you can customize almost every aspect of the coupon.
8. The plugin creates coupons that are unique for each use. Thus, you don't need to be concerned about it.
Some Unique Advantages
In addition to these features, you also get the option of integration with the official MailChimp Popup.
If you Integrate with the official MailChimp Popup, you will enable the feature to send discount coupons automatically to the users who signed up for it.
If your choice is Elementor Popup, then you could easily get it by using the simple shortcode. [wc_mailchimp_subscribe_discount] is the shortcode to use.
You will earn loyalty, more subscriptions, and that too at a reasonable cost if you can apply an appropriate discount for your clients. You can choose what you want to sell and whom. Therefore, get a hold of this plugin and grow your email list by simply offering a WooCommerce MailChimp discount.
You can also check the WordPress image plugin - https://zetamatic.com/downloads/wp-paint-pro/