When we hear any new thing many questions arise in our mind just like this sentence above. There are so many people who don’t even know about shared hosting. So here are the questions that might arise in your mind and the answers that can help you to understand not only this word also the benefits of the shared hosting.
What is shared hosting?
This is a type of hosting service that can be excellent for starting a new online business or store. This is so affordable. In simple terms, shared hosting is a service where providers run many websites in a single time. It’s mean, it’s a shared server, where a computer runs many valuable websites. If you think this can be beneficial for your website you have to understand both capabilities and limitations. Selecting a cheap web hosting India can provide a good impact on the growth of your online business or store. So this about the meaning of the shared hosting now moving on the next questions.
What are the benefits of shared hosting?
After knowing about shared hosting you all wanted to know about the benefits. So here are some benefits of the shared hosting:-
- Shared hosting plans are much cheaper in comparison to web hosting which means small and medium websites can easily afford the shared hosting service (https://onohosting.com/).
- In shared hosting provided user-friendly applications that are so easy to use and make website management easy.
- You don’t need special knowledge of websites as the hosting provider will take care of your website.
- It’s very less expensive, shared hosting service is less in an amount that’s why small and medium-size business and online are easy to get this service.
- Managed by professionals:- Shared hosting is managed by professionals and the service provided by the experienced service provider, who knows everything about shared hosting if you aren't able to run your website by your own selves. So, this is the right thing to choose.
Is shared hosting good for e-commerce business?
It’s ideal for e-commerce business and the reason why it’s worth it are given below:-
- People nowadays like to have shared hosting and the reason is, security services that are provided by a shared hosting provider. Security of an e-commerce store and business is a must to gain the trust of customers and their online buyers. And in this service, the all sensitive data included customer profiles, bank details and credit card details etc.
- Speed is the most essential element of an eCommerce store. When people are on your website searching for their needs but if they find your website slow they will not stay longer on your website and they don’t enjoy waiting even for a few seconds.
- The most important reason is the low cost. Many of the e-commerce websites want management for their website in low cost and shared hosting is cheaper.
Is shared hosting cheaper?
So, the answer is big YES, shared hosting is low in cost and there are so many cheap Linux hosting providers who can provide you cheap linux hosting.