Birthdays are always a great way to make your loved ones feel special. If you are thinking of making their day special, you should definitely go for a themed birthday party. It's a great way to make an ordinary party look more attractive. Now you might be wondering that it would be more difficult, but no, it's not. If you have never thrown a birthday party or if you don't have any idea about themed parties, don't worry we have got your back! In this article, we have mentioned some essential things that you will definitely need for a themed birthday party planning.
- Choose a theme- Well the theme should match the birthday boy or girl's interest. If you're not sure what they like, just ask them indirectly. You can choose to go for a theme based on their favourite movie or series or any singer they like. The costumes each person will wear at the party will depend on the theme you have chosen. So make sure it's not too complicated.
- Colour coordination should be there- Once you have chosen the theme, your entire decor will be related to that. You have to stick with colour coordination. For example, you have settled to have a money heist theme. Now your whole decor will be of red and black colour. If you ignore this step, trust me your party will not be considered as a themed one.
- Make sure there is enough space- If your party is congested then no one will enjoy it. Therefore make sure there's enough space. A themed party will obviously take more space so book a hall accordingly.
- Guestlist and invitations- This should be the first thing on your list. Make a guest list and try to invite only close friends. This will make your party more fun and the birthday boy/girl will be able to enjoy it too. Your invitations should be fun to read.
- Have a theme based menu as well- If you are having a theme party, your menu should also match the same. By doing so your guests will be more amused. If your food and drinks will match your decor then it will make the party more interesting.